A little over a year ago, a tweak NFC Writer was released that allows users iPhone to unleash the full potential of the chip NFC in their smartphones. This week the tweak developer released an update for it – NFC Writer X.
Tweak NFC Writer X for iOS is intended for advanced users who work with NFC – tags, credit / debit cards, MRTD documents, etc. using NFC Writer X through your smartphone you will be able to interact with almost anything that has support NFC.
NFC Writer X supports the following features:
- Reading most kinds of tags.
- Writing tags.
- Copying tags.
- Copying to multiple tags.
- Formatting tags.
- Reading and writing NDEF messages.
- Reading and writing almost all kinds of tags.
- Emulation of UID and NDEF tags via ISO-DEP protocol.
- Manage and save tags.
- Scanning tags in the background on a locked smartphone.
- Performing actions based on tags.
- Display of information about tags (manufacturer, serial number, type, memory, etc.).
- Reading credit / debit cards.
- Reading MRTD documents (passports, licenses, driver's license).
- Reading and emulating tags from other devices.
- Sending commands to tags.
This tweak is not for everyone, but its capabilities are still impressive. According to the developer, the tweak not only uses NFC – the network Apple, but also goes beyond it. It is more powerful than any application in App Store with similar functionality. Moreover, it does not threaten the security of your device. The possibilities of technology NFC are much wider than we think.
If you want to try the NFC Writer X tweak, you can download it for free from the BigBoss repository. You will need to pay to activate the tweak. NFC Writer X works on iPhone 6S and newer with jailbreak iOS 10 or iOS 11.