After the release of iOS 8.3, some malfunctions in the operation of Touch ID were noticed. The most important issue in iOS 8.3 is that the ability to use Touch ID in App Store has been removed.
Touch ID works great for unlocking the device, but App Store does not offer fingerprint verification when downloading or purchasing any apps. Most likely this error lies on the server side Apple. If TouchID doesn't work for you on iOS 8.3, then here's a quick fix for this bug:
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down a little and tap Touch ID & Password.
- Enter your passcode and turn off iTunes, App Store and return to the main screen.
- Reload iPhone or iPad.
- After rebooting, unlock the device with a password.
- Launch Settings.
- Find the Touch ID and Password again.
- Turn on iTunes and App Store.
We hope this will fix the bug due to which Touch ID does not work on iOS 8.3, and will finally allow using Touch ID to download and purchase applications from App Store. Write in the comments if this method helped you.