Epic Games recently removed the Infinity Blade series from App Store, but it looks like the legendary sword from the game will continue to live on.
Fortnite Battle Royale Season 7 is out now – v7.01. It has a new game mode in which only shotguns are available from weapons. In addition, now, if the plane is knocked out, the pilot and passengers will receive 25 points of explosion damage.
There are many more changes in the new version, but the main one is Infinity Blade.
This is the name of the new sword added to the Fortnite universe. New weapons can be found in a new location – Polar Peak. When the player picks it up, he will not be able to use other weapons along with the sword. In addition, when you pick up the sword, all of your supplies, not counting construction supplies, will be discarded. This is a strategic choice.
Only one Infinity Blade will spawn per match. When the player with the sword dies, others can pick it up. The new Infinity Blade has a lot of nuances. Here are the main ones:
- This weapon can be found in Polar Peak.
- The sword deals great damage to opponents and easily destroys buildings (75 points of damage to players).
- The weapon allows players to jump long distances, destroying objects in their path. When it lands, it damages nearby players (25 points).
- The sword increases the maximum defense and health (200 health / 200 defense).
- Regenerate 1 HP per second.
- Health after the destruction of the enemy increases by 50 HP.
- Movement speed is increased by 130%.
- The first player to pick up the Infinity Blade will be immediately healed to maximum health and defense.
- If the player picks up the Infinity Blade, all supplies other than construction supplies will be dropped.
- If the player with the Infinity Blade picks up an item (excluding construction items), the Infinity Blade will be discarded.
- The Infinity Blade will be dropped when the player is killed.
- Only one Infinity Blade appears in a single match.
The first version of Season 7 is available now for all platforms, including iOS. There are many updates available, including a new plane, snow on the maps, many new characters, dances, and more.
Epic has also confirmed that there will be new characters from the Infinity Blade franchise coming to Fortnite in the future.