While waiting for a child, you experience a variety of emotions: from joy to excitement. And if you are planning to become a mother for the first time, then you probably have a million questions.
We have collected for you the best applications that can provide answers to all questions, help you monitor the changes in your body and explain what is happening to your body.
The best apps for expectant mothers are listed below.
Criteria and functions
- Variety of functions: If the application has many functions, you can do everything in one place, which is very convenient.
- Easy to understand tools: By monitoring your body changes and other symptoms during pregnancy, you and your doctor will have confidence in your health and the health of your baby.
- Helpful Information: Applications with answers to questions, tips and fun facts are most useful.
What to Expect – Pregnancy & Baby Tracker
What to Expect was originally a book, but later evolved into an app for expectant mothers. It has everything from useful information to tracking tools. This is a very useful application. You can see how your child is growing, track your symptoms and changes in your body, read answers to frequently asked questions, etc.
Best Pregnancy & Baby Tracker Features:
- Daily tips and articles will help you be prepared for anything.
- Read about your child's development every week.
- Test tools, photo diary, etc.
- Join groups with common interests, by location, etc.
The What to Expect – Pregnancy & Baby Tracker app is a great resource to keep track of your condition.
- Support: iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Android, website.
- Price: Free
BabyCenter – Pregnancy Tracker
BabyCenter is another great app with useful information. You can read helpful articles and tips, as well as watch your child's growth and body changes. The app has a convenient countdown to the expected due date and many answers to your questions.
Best Pregnancy Tracker Features:
- Use the calendar to know ahead of time about your pending changes.
- Videos, polls and tips, plus tons of other useful information.
- Use tools to track your baby's kicks, a timer to track contractions, and more.
- Join interest groups, locations, motherhood styles, and more.
BabyCenter – Pregnancy Tracker is a useful tool to prepare you for motherhood. It contains information that will be useful to you from the moment of conception to childbirth.
- Support: iPhone, iPad, Android, website.
- Price: Free
Ovia Pregnancy Tracker
Open the Ovia Pregnancy Tracker app every morning to see how much time is left until birth and how big your baby is. You can also keep a photo diary! In addition, the application contains a lot of useful information.
Top features of Ovia Pregnancy Tracker:
- The calendar will help you keep track of your appointments with the doctor, add notes and keep track of deadlines.
- The Health section contains information on the timing of pregnancy.
- In the Community section you will find helpful tips and answers to questions.
- Track your health, sleep, mood, physical activity, etc.
Ovia Pregnancy Tracker will definitely help you. In addition, Ovia has applications for those who have already become a parent or are just about to conceive a child.
- Support: iPhone and Android.
- Price: Free
When you find out that you are expecting a baby, it is very important to take care of yourself, be prepared for anything and monitor changes in your health and body. We hope these apps will help you with this.