Koogeek is a home accessories company that makes it a little smarter. Today we are going to tell you about the 'smart' European plug from Koogeek.
So what can a Koogeek outlet do that no other outlet can? For starters, it can turn on and off everything that you connected to it using Wi-Fi. It also works with the technology Apple HomeKit, i.e. it can be controlled with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple Watch, and voice commands Siri.
In the HomeKit app, you can also set up a schedule or set a timer for any device or scene. In case you didn't know, a scene is a group of multiple devices that work at the same time depending on what you want to do. For example, if you say Siri 'Hey, Siri, I'm going to sleep', the app will automatically turn off all the devices that you configured earlier.
The Koogeek plug can also monitor the power consumption, i.e. with its help you can understand what or when the most electricity is spent.
Koogeek plug specifications
- Material: ABS plastic
- White colour
- European standard: 0710033643104
- Input power: up to 250V, 50Hz
- Number of sockets: 1
- Resistance: 10A, up to 2500W
- System Requirements – Wi-Fi: (802.11b / g / n, 2.4GHz ONLY) – WPA or WPA2 Network Security – Koogeek Home App (available in App Store) – Recommended for accessory control iOS 11 or newer – Recommended for automatic and remote control Apple TV with tvOS 10.1 and newer or iPad with iOS 10.1 or newer
- Certification: CE, RoHS, Wi-Fi
- Warranty: 12 months
- Size: 65 65 90 mm (thickness width height)
- Weight: 139g
You can buy a Koogeek Wi-Fi smart socket on Aliexpress for 1850 rubles.