Immediately after the presentation, WWDC 2018 Apple released the first beta version iOS 12 for developers. According to early reviews, the beta is very fast on older models iPhone as promised.
Moreover, users report that there are not many bugs in the update, and devices practically do not hang. However, beta is beta, and bugs with problems cannot be avoided. Below we will tell you about all the bugs found in the beta iOS 12 up to this point.
If you haven't done so yet, you can install beta iOS 12 on your device even without a developer account. Read more about this in our instructions.
Bugs iOS 12 Beta 1
- The most significant issue iOS 12 is the 'Unable to connect to App Store' error, which makes the application unusable.
- Popular EA games like Real Racing 3 may crash after launch.
- Personal Hotspot may not work.
- Notifications of many applications are displayed incorrectly.
- Dictionary function is not available.
- Fortnite is not working properly.
- Facebook Messenger has a keyboard bug when switching between dialogs.
- iPad Wi-Fi only displays the cellular icon.
- Keyboard suggestions overlap each other in some apps.
- Some banks' applications are not working properly.
- Settings app crashes when trying to change notification options.
- Pandora app doesn't work.
- Safari recommendations don't work.
- New effects are not displayed in the Camera in Messages.
The fact that there are no major issues in iOS 12 is really impressive. There are not many bugs either. This proves once again that Apple did a good job on the stability and performance of the system. If you are not ready to put up with any of the above bugs, you should not install beta iOS 12 on your device yet. Most likely, there will be fewer bugs in future updates.