Do you regularly use Apple Music and pay for a monthly subscription? Now twelve months Apple Music are available for the price of ten.
All you need to do is upgrade from a monthly individual subscription to an annual plan and you will instantly save twenty bucks. Apple quietly announced a new subscription option in June 2017 at the Worldwide Developers Conference.
Where does it work?
The $ 99 annual subscription is not available in all countries.
The document Apple 'Availability Apple Music and iTunes Match' lists the countries where you can buy annual subscriptions, student subscriptions, Beats 1 Radio access, and more.
In addition, the company offers annual Apple Music gift cards for $ 99. If you are a student, the cheapest option for you is the Student Plan for $ 4.99 per month.
Next, we'll show you how to upgrade to an annual subscription from a monthly family, individual or student Apple Music subscription and save $ 20.
How to Upgrade to Apple Music Annual Subscription
1) Open the Music app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
2) Click on the sign For you below.
3) Click on your profile picture in the upper right corner.
4) Select the View Apple ID option.
You may be prompted to log in with Apple ID or Touch ID.
5) Click Subscriptions.
6) Select Subscription Apple Music from the list of active subscriptions.
7) Click Custom (1 year) in the list of options.
8) You will be charged $ 99 upfront for an annual plan, and you will save $ 12 over a monthly subscription. Confirm your selection and click Back.
Can this be done in iTunes or App Store?
You can upgrade to an annual subscription in iTunes on Mac or Windows:
1) Open iTunes on your computer.
2) Click View Account under the Account menu.
3) Click Manage next to Subscriptions in Settings.
4) Click Change next to Music Subscriptions Apple, select Custom (1 year) and confirm your choice.
To upgrade to a 1-year subscription at App Store:
1) Open App Store to iPhone, iPad or iPod.
2) Go to Featured at the bottom.
3) Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on your Apple ID and select View Account.
4) Click Subscriptions.
5) Select Music Subscriptions Apple from the list.
6) Click on Individual (1 year).
Don't worry if you've already ordered a Apple Music gift card for $ 99 – just cancel it in iTunes, App Store or the Music app and you will be prompted to upgrade to an annual plan.