Heart Analyzer is an app for iPhone and Apple Watch that helps you better understand your heart rate. Today in App Store it has an ECG update for Apple Watch Series 4.
To record your heart rate electrocardiogram, you need Apple Watch Series 4 with watchOS 5.1.2. The feature is currently only valid in the United States.
If you are lucky enough to have a Series 4 model and live in the US, download the new Heart Analyzer 6.3 to stay informed about your health. Now it has support for ECG data.
The app now contains a dedicated ECG section where you can learn about the most important aspects of your heart health and better understand the data your smartwatch reads.
All new ECG related features are free. If you do not have a Series 4 model, you can still view ECG data from the Health app in the Heart Analyzer app. Other changes include some design updates and a new 7-day schedule. In addition, several bugs have been fixed.
- Synchronization has been greatly improved. Previously, data on iPhone could be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed issues that could cause the watch app to fail to connect.
The Heart Analyzer app displays your heart rate as measured by Apple Watch, but in an understandable way. You can view your data by day, sleep and exercise data, statistics and analytics, and more.
- Graphs with data of heart rate, received and spent energy for the last three years.
- Statistics of average, maximum and minimum heart rate data for the last three years.
- Deep analytics based on heart rate, activity and training over the past three years.
- Other analytics functions.
Functions for Apple Watch:
- Updateable graph with daily heart rate data.
- Customizable watch face extensions.
- Apple Watch Series 4 owners can monitor their heart rate in real time.
Heart Analyzer uses special algorithms to display data in an understandable way. It is integrated with the standard Health application to read various health data. Data by day is not saved in it, because they can already be viewed in the Health application.
Heart Analyzer requires Apple Watch and is not available on iPad.
It is one of the best health data apps out there and we recommend installing it.
Heart Analyzer is free to download from App Store, but it contains in-app purchases.