Apple has officially released an update to Final Cut Pro X, adding support for third-party extensions and other new features and improvements.
You should now be able to use the Frame.io, Shutterstock and CatDV extensions. With these extensions, you can use third-party services and tools without leaving the Final Cut Pro interface.
Other new features in Final Cut Pro X 10.4.4 include noise reduction, co-op mode, and a new 'before / after' mode that makes it easy to compare the initial work with the result.
In addition, a new timecode window has appeared, as in the screenshot below. Apple thinks it will allow video editors to better follow their work with colored clip names and the like. on a custom display.
- High quality video noise reduction: Minimizes noise in low light and archived videos.
- SRT Private Signatures: You can now create SRT private signatures.
- Improved selection: Quickly select individual clips or the entire secondary tape.
- Collaborative Mode: Export clips and complete projects quickly and easily.
And here is a complete postscript to the update:
- Extend Final Cut Pro's capabilities with third-party extensions right in the program's interface.
- Drag and drop clips between extension windows, browser and timeline.
- Connect to third-party accounts to access projects, download media and purchase content.
- Extensions can manage timeline, navigation, markers, etc.
- Export multiple clips in the browser.
- Select and export multiple projects.
- Decode files to multiple formats at once.
- Track the progress of the import process.
- Apply high quality noise reduction effect.
- Quickly adjust the amount of suppression with simple controls.
- Quickly change the order of processing by dragging the effect.
- Noise canceling effect is only displayed on pause for best performance.
- Apply 360 ° noise reduction to 360 ° videos.
- View project and source timecode in one window.
- Change and move the timecode window.
- The clip names are displayed for convenience.
- The timecode colors correspond to the colors of the video tape.
Before / after mode
- Use the mode to compare the initial work with the result.
- Choose any clips for reference.
- Save references for future work.
- Select 'Tiny Planet' mode to add 360º video to non-360 ° projects to create spherical video.
- Move objects around the sphere.
Other new features
- View, edit, and add closed signatures in the SRT format used on various sites, including Facebook.
- Select individual clips or the entire secondary tape.
- Convert any photo or video into a comic instantly using a special filter.
Motion and Compressor have also been updated. Motion has new tools and filters, while Compressor has a 64-bit engine with support for 32-bit codecs.
The Final Cut Pro 10.4.4 update is available free of charge to those who already have the software installed. New customers can download Final Cut Pro X for RUR 22,990. from Mac App Store.