Since Apple is preparing to launch iOS 10.3 in public access, beta versions for developers are released fairly regularly today. Apple officially announced the third beta version iOS 10.3 for developers and beta testers, offering tons of new features. The most notable innovation was the inclusion of the Find function AirPods, which allows you to find a wireless headset forgotten in an unknown place. In addition, the new beta version includes a Siri Kit with enhanced bill payment support with other useful features.
For the update, users who have installed the first developer beta can download and install the third beta for iOS 10.3 as an update with Over-the-air sync technology in settings.
Here's a list of what's new in the first beta:
- Wireless headset search function Find AirPods added to 'Find iPhone' app;
- Reducing animation effects is now supported in the Safari browser for web applications;
- Siri Kit including bill payment support, planning future taxi rides and checking the status of payments;
- Special shortcut to launch recent applications in CarPlay;
- CarPlay shows the locations of charging stations;
- Improved navigation in dialogs in the Mail application;
- HomeKit supports more accessories;
- 3D elements in the weather widget;
- Spotlight Search has frames;
- The Podcasts app widget resembles the Music app;
- New section 'User Security' in Settings;
- Recent Apps button at CarPlay.
What's new in iOS 10.3 Beta 3
App Compatibility: Apple is working on changes to iOS and app compatibility is likely to be heavily affected by them. Developer Beta 3 iOS 10.3 contains a new 'Compatibility' section in the Settings app. Selecting General → About this device, the user sees a list of applications that will not work with the future version iOS. After clicking on the application, its page will open in App Store, where you can see how long ago it was last updated. Launching the application, as we already know, will result in a pop-up window showing that this application is not supported.