Earlier today, the company Apple released the first beta iOS 10.3 to developers, which revealed several new additions to the software.
According to previously leaked rumors, prior to the release of beta version 10.3 to developers, the company Apple had to provide the new 'Cinema' mode through a dedicated button in the control center. After a quick look at the first beta iOS 10.3, it was revealed that Cinema mode did not make it into the first beta, but several key additions were identified.
We will update this post as new 'chips' are discovered, but for now we present what we have discovered so far:
- The Find My iPhone app now includes the Find My Headphones AirPods option.
- The Safari browser now supports the Reduce Motion feature in web applications.
- The 'Siri kit' framework now includes the ability to support bill payments, plan future rides on a random taxi, and check payment status.
- The app 'CarPlay' now has a special shortcut to launch recently used apps.
- The app 'CarPlay' displays the location of the nearest electric vehicle charging point.
- There is improved navigation in Mail conversations.
- The 'HomeKit' app now supports an expanded list of accessories.
- There are new '3D Touch' actions in the 'Weather' app.
- The Spotlight Search app now has a sharper, delineated area.
- The Podcasts app now officially has its own widget, similar to the Music app.
- There is a new section for user security in the 'Settings' app.
Well-known hacker and developer Stephen Troughton-Smith discovered that iOS 10.3 includes a new hidden feature: a floating keyboard for one-handed use on devices iPad. Let's see if the company Apple activates this functionality in the public version iOS 10.3.
WatchOS 3.2 includes a Cinema Mode, so we now have details on how it will work:
Cinema mode allows you to quickly mute your devices 'Apple Watch' and without the need to wake up the screen when you bring your wrist. Users still receive notifications (including tactile ones) in Theater mode, which they can view by tapping the screen or tapping on the digital crown.
On devices 'iPhone' and 'iPad', you will be able to access the 'Cinema' mode using a dedicated button in the control center.