The first thought that comes to everyone's mind when new ones are released iPhone is “so what is the difference compared to the previous one iPhone?”. At first glance, the new iPhone 6s looks exactly the same as its predecessor – but it doesn't.
Here is a list of what makes iPhone 6s different from iPhone 6.
- Latest A9 processor from Apple which is 70% faster than last year
- Dual-core ARM v8 processor @ 1.8GHz
- PowerVR GT7600
- M9 motion coprocessor
- 2 GB of RAM (twice as much as in iPhone 6)
- Improved LTE-Advanced module
- MIMO Wi-Fi up to 866 Mbps
- 12MP iSight rear camera (up from the past 8MP)
- 4K video
- Live Photo function
- 63 megapixel panoramas
- 1080 slo-mo video at 120fps or 720p at 240fps
- 5MP FaceTime HD front camera (up from the previous 1.2MP)
- Retina Flash
- Face detection function
- Exposure control
- 3D Touch display with tougher glass Ion-X
- Tactile screen response
- New case color “rose gold”
- Durable 7000 aluminum body (same aluminum used for Apple Watch)
- Function 'Hello Siri' (iPhone should no longer be connected to the charger)
- 2nd generation Touch ID
Although iPhone 6s is very similar to iPhone 6, there are many things that set it apart and make it the best iPhone to date. If your friends ask what's new in it, just give them the list and remind them how incredible 3D Touch the display is.
You can check the specification sheet iPhone 6s for more details.