Apple just released the seventh beta iOS 11. Just a week ago, the sixth beta was released with several significant interface changes – new icons App Store, reminders and Kart.
In the latest beta versions of the system Apple added the 'do not disturb while driving' mode. In addition, a new system for syncing Safari bookmarks and reading list has been added. We also fixed issues with the Bluetooth icon in the Control Center and 3D Touch.
Fortunately, like previous beta versions, this one can also be downloaded without a developer account and without a computer.
Public Beta iOS 11 beta 6 is expected in the next two days.
How to install iOS 11 Beta 7 without a developer account
If you have already installed iOS 11 beta:
- Reinstall the iOS Beta Software profile by clicking on this link.
- Note: If the download link stopped working, try an alternative. Select option iOS 11 Beta and install the updated profile. [The link will lead to the advertising page. You will need to click 'skip' to proceed to download.]
- Click on Download.
- On the profile installation screen, select Install.
- Reboot your device and after rebooting you will see the update file iOS 11 Beta 7 when you go to Settings> General> Software Update and click 'download and install'.
If you are installing iOS 11 beta for the first time:
Step 1: From your device, follow this link. Open it in Safari, not another browser or app.
- If you have problems with the link, you can download the profile from Google Disk.
Step 2: Select option iOS 11 (Beta 7).
Step 3: You will be redirected to the ad page. Skip it and download the profile.
Step 4: Next, you will be directed to the 'iOS Beta Software Profile', you will need to click Install three times and choose to reboot.
Step 5: When your iPhone or iPad finishes rebooting, go to Settings> General> Software Update, and the update file iOS 11 beta should be available for download. If the update does not appear, wait a couple of minutes and try again. If that doesn't work, please reboot your device again.
After downloading the update file over the air, install it like any other update iOS.