A few days ago, hacker Abraham Masri released the Houdini tool with some jailbreak features such as the ability to change themes and customize iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 10.x ( except iOS 10.3.3). Masri warned from the very beginning that this is not a jailbreak, and you cannot install tweaks using the tool.
A hacker has just released Houdini beta 2 with support for iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2. The second beta version contains the following changes and improvements:
- Support iOS 11.
- Fast loading.
- Ability to change the shape of icons (iOS 11).
- Blocking ads (iOS 11).
- Ability to change emoji (iOS 11).
- Ability to change the logo at boot (iOS 11).
- You can add your face to Animoji (iOS 11) (X only).
- Themes are temporarily disabled (iOS 11).
- Added security measures.
And here's what else you can do with the app:
- Hide / change application names.
- Add Cydia repositories and install themes.
- Clear the cache of all applications.
- Change the screen resolution.
- Hide / change options 3D Touch on icons.
- Edit Recommendations Siri.
- Change keyboard theme (style iOS 11 or any pictures).
- Change the color and size of the icons.
- Change the theme of Control Center.
- Change music control icons on the lock screen.
If you're waiting for Cydia and Cydia Substrate to come out with support for iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2, for now Houdini might be a great option for themes and customization.
You can download Houdini beta 2 on the official website. You will need to download the Houdini.ipa file to your device via Cydia Impactor.