Do you want to add a couple of cool apps to your smartphone or tablet, but the holidays require you to save money? No problem: we are renewing a selection of the best paid games and applications for iOS, which are temporarily free to download!
Total benefit when downloading all applications and games from this article: 1,375 rubles.
Note that these are paid applications, and all of the listed offers are limited in time. If you went to App Store and saw the price instead of the Free icon, then the promotion has expired.
Stage Pro lets you visualize your ideas wherever you are. Turn your camera image into an interactive whiteboard:
- Draw directly on top of a photo or video
- Add images, captions and shapes
- Show it all in detail using Picture-in-Picture mode
- Record videos with all comments and download them directly to your Camera Roll
- Demonstrate in real time via Airplay or a wired projector
With this program, you can bring an element of interactivity to any project and make your presentations more visual. It is also a great tool for demonstrating problem solving. At any time, you can switch between the image from the main or front camera, a black or white background, or an image from the Camera Roll. Simultaneous work with several pages is possible, as in presentations PowerPoint and Keynote.
Note that Stage Pro does not require an account registration or Internet connection – you can record a short video in any conditions.
Regular Price: 149RUR
Download in App Store: Stage Pro
Create stunning graphics in minutes without any graphic design knowledge! There are many attractive fonts, templates, filters, images and other presets available in Cameraxis. The application is used to create:
- Posts in Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, VK and blogs
- Unique postcards for any holidays
- Wedding invitations and other events
- Business cards and business graphics
- Framed quotes
The user has access to over 600 well-thought-out templates for graphics and collages, each of which can be customized, filters and ideas for text design. You can import your photos not only from Camera Roll, but also from Instagram, Facebook, Flickr and Picasa. A big plus is the wide customization of fonts: from the color of letters and background to transparency and shadows. You can even change the distance between characters. The project is organized in layers, which is intuitive for anyone who owns an Adobe suite. It is also worth noting the autosave function – if you accidentally close the application, you can restore the progress from the draft.
Regular Price: RUR 699
Download in App Store: Cameraxis
This is something like an endless runner, only you will need to move not on your own two feet, but on a motorcycle. Each race is unique, and it's easy to play (although you won't get a good score without practice). Tap the right side of the screen to accelerate, the left to brake, and tilt the device to shift the center of gravity forward or backward. Finally, to jump, you need to click on the right and left sides of the screen at the same time.
Moto Hero Features:
- Fun, random and endless race variations
- Thoughtful physics
- Simple controls
- The ability to upgrade the bike for coins earned during the passage
- Optimized for Retina Displays
Regular Price: 149RUR
Download in App Store: Moto Hero
Create and share your own GIFs and video looping with your friends using the camera iPhone. Just click on the record button and Piku Piku does the rest.
Features of Piku Piku:
- Live filters – add them while recording to enhance and stylize your GIF or video
- Flash support – you can record even in the dark
- Timer for 3, 5 or 10 seconds to get ready to shoot
- Can switch between main and front camera
- Create vertical and horizontal videos and GIFs
- Notification panel widget – you can open Piku Piku even from the locked screen
- Support 3D Touch
Regular Price: 149RUR
Download in App Store: Piku Piku
Feed the rats
The player's task sounds simple enough: you need to destroy wooden boxes so that the cheese gets right into the paws of the clever rat Raymond. For this, guns, a conveyor belt and even homemade catapults will be used! As you progress, more and more cool and crazy tools become available. All this is complemented by a Victorian steampunk setting, solid animation and realistic physics.
Features of Feed the Rats:
- 40 thoughtfully colorful levels – climb from the basement, go through the whole house and get to the garden as you progress
- Unlock new character costumes and new types of cheese
- The developers promise to gradually add even more content in the form of free updates
Regular Price: RUR 229
Download at App Store: Feed the Rats