Earlier this week, the company Apple released the first developer beta iOS 10.3, an upcoming update to its mobile operating system.
Today, the company Apple made the same software available to public beta testers. The public beta is available to those who have agreed to participate in the company's public beta campaign Apple. These beta testers can download and install the preliminary version of the program, test it for the company Apple for bugs or problems of any kind that may unexpectedly arise in anticipation of its public launch later this year.
For devices already registered under the Public Beta Program, you can install iOS 10.3 Public Beta # 1 Over the Air (OTA) as a system update.
Basically, this software is no different from the developer's pre-release software, it will have the same list of innovations that was discovered earlier:
- The 'Find My iPhone' app now includes the 'Find Mine AirPods' option.
- Supports 'Reduce Motion' function in web applications of 'Safari' browser.
- The 'Siri kit' framework includes the ability to support bill payments, plan future rides on a random taxi, and check the status of payments.
- The app 'CarPlay' now has a special shortcut to launch recently used apps.
- The app 'CarPlay' displays the location of the nearest electric vehicle charging point.
- There is improved navigation in Mail conversations.
- The 'HomeKit' app now supports an expanded list of accessories.
- There are new '3D Touch' actions in the 'Weather' app.
- Spotlight Search has a sharper, delineated search area.
- The Podcasts app now officially has its own widget, similar to the Music app.
- There is a new section for user security in the 'Settings' app.
- New floating keyboard for one-handed operation, which lines of code were discovered in iOS 10.3.
- System iOS 10.3 also switches to use the new file system Apple File System.