Ryan Petrich, developer of one of the most popular jailbreak tweaks, Activator, has released a version of his tweak for iOS 9. The beta version was released yesterday.
If you suddenly do not know what we are talking about, let us explain – Activator serves to assign various actions when pressing keys, for example, the volume up key, or when performing gestures, for example, a three-finger pinch, etc.
The developer also added an interesting feature specific to iOS 9, namely, Activator can now work with 3D Touch actions in your applications. That is, with the help of the Activator, you can now configure 3D Touch – gestures so that, for example, pressing with force on the Camera application opens it immediately in selfie mode. The same works for third party apps as well. You can customize any gesture to perform any action that can be performed with this particular application. List of changes in Activator for iOS 9:
- Support iOS 9
- Added support for shortcut actions iOS 9
- Added custom 3D Touch events on devices compatible with 3D Touch
- Added multi-touch events for iOS 9
- Fixed a bug with mutual replacement of events when opening / closing applications in iOS 8+
- Fixed a bug with a black status bar when starting the application in iOS 8+
- Added option to call the power off slider
- Setting up names for actions / events in “Build”
- Added action to switch to application playing audio
- Fixed bug with corrupted Today / Tomorrow notifications
- Updated localizations
You can install the latest version of the tweak from the Big Boss repo in Cydia.
And more recently, RocketBootStrap was released for iOS 9.