WatchOS has grown a lot over the years and now has a ton of features. The owners Apple Watch do not always know how to use these functions, and sometimes they are not even aware of their existence.
Fortunately, we regularly publish various instructions on our website, including instructions for Apple Watch. Today we have collected the most useful ones for you.
Owner instructions Apple Watch
- How to find your iPhone using Siri
- How to measure your heart rate faster on Apple Watch Series 4
- How to see the battery percentage at Apple Watch in night mode
- How to use the ECG app on Apple Watch
- How to open Control Center and Action Center from apps on Apple Watch
- How to turn off the unread notification indicator on Apple Watch
- How to change the language of sending messages to Apple Watch
- How to turn off notification sound on Apple Watch
- How to activate Siri without pressing Digital Crown on Apple Watch
- How to use the Walkie Talkie app on Apple Watch
You can read about all the new features and changes in watchOS 5 in this article.
Also read: How to switch between miles and kilometers in the Health app
You can also read about how to turn off vibration feedback when pressing the Digital Crown, and how to use Podcasts on Apple Watch.