There are various situations in which a reboot or hard reset Apple Watch can help to fix the problem. This is one of the solutions to fix many problems that sooner or later happen with any device, so it can come in handy if you run into a problem on your new ones Apple Watch.
In the case of Apple Watch, the side button is the same as the power button iPhone, and the digital head to the Home button is iPhone (when the crown is pressed). After you try to reboot or do a hard reset Apple Watch several times, it will be quite easy to repeat it.
How to reboot Apple Watch
- Press and hold the side button until the Power Off slider appears
- Swipe the Power Off button to turn it off Apple Watch.
- Press the side button again and release it when you see the logo Apple to reboot Apple Watch.
How to reboot or hard reset Apple Watch
- Press and hold the numeric wheel and side button simultaneously for 10 seconds.
- Release the buttons when you see the logo Apple.