With the new gesture Apple Watch in watchOS 5, you can open Control Center or Action Center from any app.
In older versions of watchOS, you could open Control Center with Action Center only from the watch face, not in apps. Previously, such a gesture would simply scroll the page or execute some command in the application.
Let's say you're texting in Messages and want to see your notifications.
Previously, this process involved several steps. First, you had to press Digital Crown to open the watch face, and then swipe across the screen to open notifications. Then you had to re-search and open the application you were just in.
In watchOS 5, you can still open functions from the watch face in the same way, but now the gesture can also be used in applications.
How to open the Action Center
1) Activate your display Apple Watch.
2) Squeeze the top edge of the display.
3) When the dedicated icon appears, swipe down to view your notifications.
This gesture does not work only on the home screen and dock.
How to open Control Center
1) Activate your own display Apple Watch.
2) Clamp the lower edge of the display.
3) When the dedicated icon appears, swipe up to open Control Center.
This gesture also doesn't work on the home screen and dock.