Following the release of iOS 9.1 for iPhone, iPad, along with OS X El Capitan10.11.1 for Mac computers, Apple also introduced watchOS 2.0.1 update for Apple Watch.
On October 21, the company Apple released watchOS 2.0.1. The watchOS 2 release is available for public installation. Primarily, this update should improve battery life and speed up the app update process.
Here is the complete changelog:
- Fixed a bug that could lead to pauses when downloading software updates;
- Fixed bugs that affected battery performance;
- Fixed an issue that prevented synchronization of managed iPhone with Calendar events iOS on clock Apple Watch;
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the correct updating of geo-location information;
- Fixed a bug that could cause Digital Touch to send from an email address rather than a phone number;
- Fixed a bug that could lead to unstable work when using Live Photo as a watch face screen saver;
- Addressed issue that allowed sensors to stay on indefinitely when using Siri to measure heart rate.
WatchOS 2.0.1 can be installed through the Watch app on your iPhone in the General-> Software Update section.