The 11 “and 12.9” iPad Pro are already on sale in most countries around the world. For the iPad Pro 2018 Apple line, redesigned the tablet and dropped the Lightning connector. Below you can read about the interesting details of the new 11-inch tablet, as well as see photos of its unboxing.
Along with the 11-inch iPad Pro in the photos you can see the stylus Apple Pencil, as well as the Smart Keyboard case.
- Apple did not include USB-C headphones or USB-C to 3.5mm adapter. This means that you cannot connect old headphones to the tablet.
- The lack of a Lightning port also means you can't plug in EarPods to the tablet.
- The box contains an 18W USB-C power adapter with fast charging support.
- Due to the new square shape iPad Pro it looks like a very thin book. The rear panel with an asymmetric antenna looks strange and ugly.
- The main camera sticks out strongly above the body.
- The Smart Keyboard Folio sits and looks better than the previous version.
- To read iPad or hold it in your hand, the cover must be folded. This is rather strange, since in this position the keyboard is at the back.
- Although the case looks great, dust sticks to it easily.
- The magnetic insert on iPad is very powerful. Apple Pencil sticks securely to your tablet and won't fall off even if you shake it.
- The magnet is so powerful that a new one iPad can be attached to the refrigerator without falling off.
- The home screen looks very dated and blank on such a large display.