When you create a new Apple Music playlist, the album art for the first four songs of the playlist is displayed on its cover. If you don't like it, the cover can be easily changed, and below we will tell you how.
Change cover to iPhone
Open the Music app and select the playlist you want. Then follow the steps below:
1) Click Edit in the upper right corner of the screen.
2) Tap the current cover.
3) Select Take Photo or Select Photo.
4) Select the cover you want from your photos and then tap Done in the upper right corner of the screen.
Change Cover on Mac
Open iTunes on your Mac and select the playlist you want.
1) Click on the current cover.
2) Select one of the options that appear.
3) If desired, click Edit to resize the image.
4) Now click Finish.
Now you can not only set your favorite photo or picture as the cover for the playlist, but it will also help you navigate your playlists faster and more conveniently. This is ideal if you have a lot of playlists for workouts, parties, relaxation or work.