Apple will release a new MacBook with Retina display

According to rumors, this year Apple will release a cheaper version MacBook. Now there is news that the 13.3-inch MacBook will have a Retina display.

MacBook - Air

The report says that the new MacBook will be released in the second quarter of this year, and its price will be slightly higher than the current one MacBook Air. Analyst Jim Hsiao estimates that Apple will release about 4 million new laptops MacBook in 2018.

Initially Apple wanted to buy Retina panels from a Chinese supplier, but due to problems encountered, I had to choose LG Display. The Korean company will begin producing panels for Apple in April, and the notebooks MacBook will go into mass production by the end of May or early June. Quanta Computers has received an order for about 70% of all laptops, with Foxconn filling the other 30%.

The report also says that suppliers Apple have already started making improved parts for the new iPad Pro and 9.7-inch iPad. Apple should present updated 9.7-inch tablets in the second quarter of 2018, and new ones iPad Pro with Face ID will be released only in its second half.

Given that the new MacBook will go into mass production at the end of May, it is possible that Apple will present it at this year's Worldwide Developers Conference. It is not yet known whether it will become part of the lineup MacBook or MacBook Air. Based on the Retina display, Apple is unlikely to include the new laptop in the Air lineup.

Rate article
Site about smartphones, instructions, advice, ratings.
Add a comment